You have some questions.
- You wonder about what it means to live life in the way of Jesus, but haven’t found what you’re looking for in the church.
- You have honest questions about the faith, but haven’t found them welcomed (or answered.)
- You are puzzled by the gap between the life and teachings of Jesus, and the doctrines and practices of the church.
You have left the institutional church.
- You are wondering what’s next.
- You think you might be a heretic.
- You lost a bunch of your friends in the process.
- You wonder if there is a legitimate way to live life in the way of Jesus without being a part of the institutional church.
You are a disillusioned or former pastor.
- You are tired of dealing with the dissonance between your church responsibilities and your questions.
- You are wondering about a new career, but all of your training and experience has been in church leadership.
You have rarely, if ever, darkened the doors of a church.
- You find the life Christ lived very compelling, but feel disconnected with the church.
- You wonder why faith expression in separated from the regular course of life.